Google AdSense is one of the largest platforms to monetize content of various blogs and as result, make some earnings from it. Bloggers are making thousands of dollars every month from this program.
This program is also one of the most reputable ad networks, where Google pays you, once your ads receive valid clicks. To make money with Google AdSense, you need to dedicate more time and effort towards achieving your goals. Here are some useful tips to help you understand how to make money with Google AdSense.
1. Create Your AdSense Account
Creating your own AdSense account should be the first thing to do. Without it, you will not be able to add Google ads to your website or blog. You will need to register a free account with Google AdSense and from this point you can start promoting Ads on your blog
2. Drive More Traffic To Your Website
Traffic is a vital prerequisite for making money with AdSense ads. You might have high CTR, but if you fail to bring more traffic to your website, it will be hard to earn a living from it. Search engines like Google, Yahoo are the most critical sources of free traffic. However, there are number of ways you can use to get more traffic to your site. Some of them include SEO, back linking, interlinking and many more.
3. Choose a Profitable Niche
Your business niche counts a lot when it comes to how much you can make online with AdSense ads. Some niches are highly profitable and others are not. For instance, finance and health niches always have high value clicks and others such as history and culture have relatively low value.
To make money with AdSense through such unprofitable niches may be almost impossible. That is why it’s important to choose a business niche that will attract more traffic to click on your AdSense ads. Despite being very competitive, good niches always have a place to stand out even in the most competitive industry. After choosing your niche, find the best keywords and optimize them. You can use tools such as AdWords software to find high volume and relevant keywords. So, choose your niche wisely.
4. Add More Ads or Make Your AdSense Ad Highly Visible
Strategic placement of your ad is also very important when it comes to how much you can make online with AdSense ads. Although when you put your ads where they’re very visible, this significantly increases the amount of clicks you’ll get. Google offers tips for AdSense ad placement that can be useful to you when it comes to this point.
5. Optimize Your AdSense Ads for Higher CTR
Strategic placement of your AdSense ads is very critical, but there are other important aspects you should also consider when optimizing your web pages for high Click-Through-Rate (CTR). In order to get more internet users to click on your ads, here are some tips to help you fine-tune your ads units:
• Choose the right size of ad from various sizes of AdSense ads available in form of buttons, rectangles, bars, and squares.
• Choose multiple units of ads – Google allows you to run up to three link units, two search boxes, and three ad units per web page.
• Consider using link units – it’s also very important to use link units to outperform normal advertisements since they’re less obtrusive.
• Choose the appropriate color/theme – unique, appealing ads colour tends to pull more internet users to clicking an ad.